Welcome to Harding Hill Farm
Sugaring Season is here!
Check out our Facebook page for updates.
The sugarhouse is located at 131 NH Route 103 in Sunapee.
Harding Hill Farm (HHF) is a 3rd generation farm that has been caring for our farmland and managing our forest lands in a sustainable manner for over 50 years.
We provide tree and shrub care, which includes pruning, removals, and cabling. We also offer sustainable timber harvesting services on forest lands. Harding Hill Farm has a NH Licensed Forester, a NH Certified Arborist, and two Certified Professional Loggers on staff. Contact us for a free consultation to look at your trees or forest.
On the Farm, we process firewood, make maple syrup, raise a small herd of grass fed beef cattle and pasture-raised pigs, and harvest about 5,000 square bales of hay every year.
In partnership with Ausbon Sargent Land Preservation Trust, Sunapee Conservation Commission, New London Conservation Commission, and the Society for the Protection of NH Forests, we are proud to offer our land and trails for public access and recreational use.
News from the Farm
- Maple Weekend at Harding Hill Farm March 24, 2017
- 2017 HHF Maple Season - Week Four March 17, 2017
- 2017 HHF Maple Season - Week Three March 10, 2017
- Update - HHF Sugarhouse Closed Today March 4, 2017
- 2017 HHF Maple Season - Week Two March 3, 2017
- 2017 HHF Maple Season - Week One February 24, 2017
- New recipe: Zucchini Boats with Chorizo Sausage January 24, 2017
- Grass Fed Beef January 24, 2017
- Maple Syrup January 24, 2017
- Season's Greetings from the Farm December 22, 2016